A short description of the results can be found under the header Research.
- Lip-Synchronized Video Messages using Generative Adversarial Networks, with Johan Liljegren and Pontus Nordqvist, preprint
- Travelling waves in the discrete stochastic Nagumo equation , with Christian Kuehn, arxiv preprint
- A simulated annealing approach to optimal storing in a multi-storage warehouse, with Alexander Eckrot and Jan Jurczyk, arxiv preprint . Supplementary data is available here.
Articles in scientific journals
- Limit theorems and fluctuations for point vortices of generalized Euler equations, with Marco Romito, J. Stat. Phys. (2021)
- Point vortices for inviscid generalized surface quasi-geostrophic models, with Marco Romito, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systerms, Ser.B (2019)
- The Point Vortex Model for the Euler equation, with Marco Romito, AIMS Mathematics (2019)
- Optimizing the fractional power in a model with stochastic PDE constraints , with Enrico Valdinoci, Advanced Nonlinear Studies (2018)
- The scaling limit of a particle system with long-range interactions, with Anton Bovier, Markov Processes and Related Fields (2017)
- Convergence of a semidiscrete scheme for a forward-backward parabolic equation, with Giovanni Bellettini and Matteo Novaga, Advances in Differential Equations (2013)
- A semidiscrete scheme for a one-dimensional Cahn-Hilliard equation, with Matteo Novaga, Interfaces and Free Boundaries (2011)
Peer-reviewed conference papers
- Geldhauser, Carina; Matt, Andreas Daniel; Stussak, Christian: I AM A.I. Gradient Descent - an open-source digital game for inquiry-based CLIL learning, AAAI (2022). Twelfth AAAI Symposium on Educational Advances in Artificial Intelligence, Vancouver, March 2022.
Articles in proceedings and thesis
- The gradient flow of the double well potential and its appearance in interacting particle systems, Dissertation, Hochschulschriften Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, official server (2016)
- Stability of attractors in meteorogical models, or Always Nice Weather in Europe, with Xiulei Cao, Alje van Dam, Bart de Leeuw, Johan Grasman, Ivan Kryven, Domenico Lahaye, Leonardo Morelli, Vivi Rottschafer and Han Zhou, Report of the 106th study group maths with industry, Utrecht (2015)
- Theologie als Wissenschaft Report of the Romseminar ratio - intellectus - fides - Mathematics and Theology, University of T\"ubingen, Germany, available at this website (2006)